One of the most important problems in our daily world is the need for energy. This need is met by 81 percent of fossil resources. Although it does not seem possible to act on the environmental damage caused by fossil fuels that are used extensively in a short time, this does not mean that there is nothing we can do. has played a role in the importance of solar energy as a more stable, sustainable and environmentally friendly energy source.
- It is an inexhaustible and clean energy source.
- It is abundant.
- There is no foreign dependency.
- It is an inexpensive resource excluding installation costs.
- There is no transportation problem.
Wind energy, one of the most important renewable energy sources; It is clean, efficient, abundant and free. Contrary to popular belief, the noise level in wind turbines is very low. Let's examine its advantages and disadvantages so that we can find a better answer to the question of wind energy.
- It is an energy that does not pollute the clean environment and does not cost fuel.
- There is no external dependency; energy can only be obtained through local means.
- Operating costs are the least among other energy sources.
- It does not take up much space, there is no possibility of explosion and there is no radiation spread.
- There are no other costs that appear suddenly. For this reason, there is no burden on the citizens with unnecessary tax increases.